What are the total costs involved in a DM Switch membership?
To start your subscription, you’ll pay a single subscription fee that includes the car, insurance, maintenance and roadside assistance.
- You’ll also pay a refundable security deposit to start your first subscription.
- The deposit amount varies by dealership and vehicle type.
- If you return the vehicle after your subscription ends, you’ll be responsible for a late fees.
- If you return the vehicle in a condition that requires us to clean and/or recondition it, you may incur additional fees.
- You’ll be responsible for any tolls or violations.
- Your location may require local/state vehicle taxes, which are typically no more than $2-$5 per day.
- In some markets, your subscription may include a mileage limit. For subscriptions with mileage limits, you’d pay an additional fee - either $10 or $15, based on your market’s policy - for every hundred miles you drive over your limit.